Saturday 27 April 2013

Versatile Blogger Award #2

Hey bloggers! I'm shocked to be nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award for the first time, I'm all new to this so this sounds pretty awesome! I'd like to say a massive thanks to Dollface Beauty for nominating me, check her out here!
Rules
  • Thank the person who nominated you for this award and link back to their blog
  • Tell seven things about yourself 
  • Select blogs that you recently discovered or follow regularly to nominate. Let these blogs know that you nominated them.
Seven Facts About Me
  • Pizza is my fav food 
  • One of my biggest fears is losing people I love 
  • I'm half Thai
  • I have 6 piercings (only on the ears at the moment) 
  • I cried when I found out I couldn't have caffeine anymore (haha), no more coke and tea :(
  • I suffer from a massive fear of spiders!
  • This is very cliche I know but...music is a BIG part of my life. I'm a music student. I'm a singer and I also song-write and play the guitar. I front my college Pop/Punk band, which is exactly what I would love to make a career of in the future! 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! I will get to it as soon as I can(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete